Alginate beads and apple pieces as carriers for Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii, as representative of yeast functional starter cultures
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 2092–2100, September 2014
How to Cite
Gallo, M., Bevilacqua, A., Speranza, B., Sinigaglia, M. and Corbo, M. R. (2014), Alginate beads and apple pieces as carriers for Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii, as representative of yeast functional starter cultures. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2092–2100. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12518
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!