Antioxidant and functional properties of a high dietary fibre powder from carambola (Averrhoa carambola L.) pomace
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 2101–2110, September 2014
How to Cite
Pantaleón-Velasco, M. d. R., Ruiz-López, I. I., Pérez-Silva, A., Bravo-Clemente, L., Mateos, R., Ruiz-Espinosa, H. and Vivar-Vera, M. d. l. A. (2014), Antioxidant and functional properties of a high dietary fibre powder from carambola (Averrhoa carambola L.) pomace. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2101–2110. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12519
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Dirección General de Educación Superior Tecnológica
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología-CONACYT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!