Effect of high-pressure homogenisation on the retention of selected aroma compounds in model dairy emulsions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1992–2000, September 2014
How to Cite
Innocente, N., Marchesini, G. and Biasutti, M. (2014), Effect of high-pressure homogenisation on the retention of selected aroma compounds in model dairy emulsions. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1992–2000. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12520
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!