Antioxidant activity in relation to the phenolic profile during the winemaking of sweet wines Vitis vinifera cv. Cabernet Sauvignon
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 2128–2135, September 2014
How to Cite
Marquez, A., Serratosa, M. P. and Merida, J. (2014), Antioxidant activity in relation to the phenolic profile during the winemaking of sweet wines Vitis vinifera cv. Cabernet Sauvignon. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2128–2135. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12521
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!