Effect of the time of cold maceration on the evolution of phenolic compounds and colour of Syrah wines elaborated in warm climate
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1886–1892, August 2014
How to Cite
Cejudo-Bastante, M. J., Gordillo, B., Hernanz, D., Escudero-Gilete, M. L., González-Miret, M. L. and Heredia, F. J. (2014), Effect of the time of cold maceration on the evolution of phenolic compounds and colour of Syrah wines elaborated in warm climate. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1886–1892. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12523
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa (Junta de Andalucía, Spain). Grant Number: P-10-AGR-06331
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: AGL2003-02972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!