Analysis of grinding kinetics to control the effect of rice flour particle size on the yield of alcohol and glucose during fermentation
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2703–2710, December 2014
How to Cite
Song, S.-H., Lee, M.-G., Lee, H.-J. and Yoon, W.-B. (2014), Analysis of grinding kinetics to control the effect of rice flour particle size on the yield of alcohol and glucose during fermentation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2703–2710. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12525
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- Korea Institute of Planning & Evaluation for Technology
- Agriculture Forestry & Fisheries (IPET). Grant Number: C1007496-01-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!