Gluten-free spaghetti made with chickpea, unripe plantain and maize flours: functional and chemical properties and starch digestibility
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1985–1991, September 2014
How to Cite
Flores-Silva, P. C., Berrios, J. D. J., Pan, J., Osorio-Díaz, P. and Bello-Pérez, L. A. (2014), Gluten-free spaghetti made with chickpea, unripe plantain and maize flours: functional and chemical properties and starch digestibility. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1985–1991. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12529
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- EDI-IPN CONACYT-México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!