Impact of pulsed electric fields and post-mortem vacuum ageing on beef longissimus thoracis muscles
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2339–2347, November 2014
How to Cite
Faridnia, F., Bekhit, A. E.-D. A., Niven, B. and Oey, I. (2014), Impact of pulsed electric fields and post-mortem vacuum ageing on beef longissimus thoracis muscles. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2339–2347. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12532
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!