Freshness retention of minimally processed melon using different packages and multilayered edible coating containing microencapsulated essential oil
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2192–2203, October 2014
How to Cite
Moreira, S. P., de Carvalho, W. M., Alexandrino, A. C., de Paula, H. C. B., Rodrigues, M. d. C. P., de Figueiredo, R. W., Maia, G. A., de Figueiredo, E. M. A. T. and Brasil, I. M. (2014), Freshness retention of minimally processed melon using different packages and multilayered edible coating containing microencapsulated essential oil. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2192–2203. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12535
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- National Council of Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!