Effects of flour storage and heat generated during milling on starch, dietary fibre and polyphenols in stoneground flours from two durum-type wheats
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2230–2236, October 2014
How to Cite
Di Silvestro, R., Di Loreto, A., Marotti, I., Bosi, S., Bregola, V., Gianotti, A., Quinn, R. and Dinelli, G. (2014), Effects of flour storage and heat generated during milling on starch, dietary fibre and polyphenols in stoneground flours from two durum-type wheats. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2230–2236. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12536
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!