Antioxidant and nitric oxide inhibitory activities of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) protein hydrolysate: effect of ultrasonic pretreatment and ultrasonic-assisted enzymatic hydrolysis
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1932–1938, August 2014
How to Cite
Kangsanant, S., Murkovic, M. and Thongraung, C. (2014), Antioxidant and nitric oxide inhibitory activities of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) protein hydrolysate: effect of ultrasonic pretreatment and ultrasonic-assisted enzymatic hydrolysis. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1932–1938. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12551
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: PhD/0109/2552
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!