Enrichment of rice noodles with fibre-rich fractions derived from cassava pulp and pomelo peel
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2348–2355, November 2014
How to Cite
Wandee, Y., Uttapap, D., Puncha-arnon, S., Puttanlek, C., Rungsardthong, V. and Wetprasit, N. (2014), Enrichment of rice noodles with fibre-rich fractions derived from cassava pulp and pomelo peel. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2348–2355. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12554
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- the Thailand Research Fund
- the Higher Education Research Promotion
- National Research University Project of Thailand, Office of the Higher Education Commission
- the National Science and Technology Development Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!