The utilisation of grapeseed oil in improving the quality of dry fermented sausages
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2356–2363, November 2014
How to Cite
Stajić, S., Živković, D., Tomović, V., Nedović, V., Perunović, M., Kovjanić, N., Lević, S. and Stanišić, N. (2014), The utilisation of grapeseed oil in improving the quality of dry fermented sausages. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2356–2363. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12555
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
- Republic of Serbia. Grant Numbers: III–46009, III–46010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!