Slicing increases antioxidant capacity of fresh-cut lotus root (Nelumbo nucifera G.) slices by accumulating total phenols
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2418–2424, November 2014
How to Cite
Hu, J., Yang, L., Wu, W., Li, Y. and Zhan, L. (2014), Slicing increases antioxidant capacity of fresh-cut lotus root (Nelumbo nucifera G.) slices by accumulating total phenols. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2418–2424. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12563
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!