Critical process parameter of alcoholic yeast fermentation: speed of sound and density in the temperature range 5–30 °C
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2441–2448, November 2014
How to Cite
Hoche, S., Hussein, M. A. and Becker, T. (2014), Critical process parameter of alcoholic yeast fermentation: speed of sound and density in the temperature range 5–30 °C. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2441–2448. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12566
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology
- WiFö (Wissenschaftsförderung der Deutschen Brauwirtschaft e.V., Berlin). Grant Number: 16536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!