These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Influence of sonication and high hydrostatic pressure on the quality of carrot juice
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2449–2457, November 2014
How to Cite
Jabbar, S., Abid, M., Hu, B., Muhammad Hashim, M., Saeeduddin, M., Lei, S., Wu, T. and Zeng, X. (2014), Influence of sonication and high hydrostatic pressure on the quality of carrot juice. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2449–2457. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12567
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Ministry of Education, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!