Effect of a novel induction food-processing device in improving frying oil quality
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 2223–2229, October 2014
How to Cite
Wenstrup, M. J., Plans, M. and Rodriguez-Saona, L. E. (2014), Effect of a novel induction food-processing device in improving frying oil quality. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2223–2229. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12568
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!