Physicochemical properties, antioxidant activity and inhibition of α-glucosidase of a novel fermented pepper (Capsiccum annuum L.) leaves-based vinegar
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2491–2498, November 2014
How to Cite
Song, Y.-R., Shin, N.-S. and Baik, S.-H. (2014), Physicochemical properties, antioxidant activity and inhibition of α-glucosidase of a novel fermented pepper (Capsiccum annuum L.) leaves-based vinegar. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2491–2498. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12573
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- Sunchang Country (high value-added) Food Technology Development Program
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture
- Forestry and Fisheries, Korea. Grant Number: 311036–3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!