Antioxidative enzyme activity and internal browning of 1-methylcyclopropene-treated European pear fruits (cv. ‘Shahmiveh’ and ‘Sebri’)
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2514–2520, November 2014
How to Cite
Yazdani, N., Arzani, K., Mostofi, Y. and Shekarchi, M. (2014), Antioxidative enzyme activity and internal browning of 1-methylcyclopropene-treated European pear fruits (cv. ‘Shahmiveh’ and ‘Sebri’). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2514–2520. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12579
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
- Tarbiat Modares University (TMU). Grant Number: 84006
- National Science Foundation Organization (INSF ORG) of Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!