Approved for publication as journal article J-12426 of the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station, Mississippi State University.
Reduction of Listeria monocytogenes in cold-smoked salmon by bacteriophage P100, nisin and lauric arginate, singly or in combinations
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1918–1924, August 2014
How to Cite
Soni, K. A., Shen, Q. and Nannapaneni, R. (2014), Reduction of Listeria monocytogenes in cold-smoked salmon by bacteriophage P100, nisin and lauric arginate, singly or in combinations. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1918–1924. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12581
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Strategic Research Initiative and Food Safety Initiative
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station (MAFES). Grant Number: MIS-401160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!