Development of a flavour fingerprint by GC-MS and GC-O combined with chemometric methods for the quality control of Korla pear (Pyrus serotina Reld)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2546–2552, December 2014
How to Cite
Tian, H., Zhan, P., Deng, Z., Yan, H. and Zhu, X. (2014), Development of a flavour fingerprint by GC-MS and GC-O combined with chemometric methods for the quality control of Korla pear (Pyrus serotina Reld). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2546–2552. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12584
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2014
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31105257
- Open Project Program of State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Nanchang University. Grant Number: SKLF-KF-201213
- Shihezi University Research Fund. Grant Number: RCZX201320
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!