Effect of solution pH and activated carbon dosage on the decolourization ability, nitrogen components and antioxidant activity of peanut meal hydrolysate
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2571–2577, December 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, C., Zheng, L., Su, G. and Zhao, M. (2014), Effect of solution pH and activated carbon dosage on the decolourization ability, nitrogen components and antioxidant activity of peanut meal hydrolysate. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2571–2577. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12587
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA102201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31301555, 31101222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!