Proteolysis in dry-aged loins manufactured with sonicated pork and inoculated with Lactobacillus casei ŁOCK 0900 probiotic strain
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2578–2584, December 2014
How to Cite
Stadnik, J., Stasiak, D. M. and Dolatowski, Z. J. (2014), Proteolysis in dry-aged loins manufactured with sonicated pork and inoculated with Lactobacillus casei ŁOCK 0900 probiotic strain. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2578–2584. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12588
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Grant Number: PKre-029-29-29/13 (688)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!