Sex-related differences in the nutritional value of Japanese quail meat
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2635–2642, December 2014
How to Cite
Sartowska, K. E., Korwin-Kossakowska, A., Polawska, E., Lipinska, P. and Sender, G. (2014), Sex-related differences in the nutritional value of Japanese quail meat. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2635–2642. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12596
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
- European Union from the European Regional Development Fund within the Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007–2013. Grant Number: POIG.01.01.02-014-090/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!