Gluten-free pasta: effect of green plantain flour addition and influence of starch modification on the functional properties and resistant starch content
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2650–2658, December 2014
How to Cite
Sarawong, C., Rodríguez Gutiérrez, Z. C., Berghofer, E. and Schoenlechner, R. (2014), Gluten-free pasta: effect of green plantain flour addition and influence of starch modification on the functional properties and resistant starch content. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2650–2658. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12599
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- Royal Thai Government, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!