Chaperone-like activity of β-casein and its effect on residual in vitro activity of horseradish peroxidase
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2538–2545, December 2014
How to Cite
Sulewska, A. M., Olsen, K., Sørensen, J. C. and Øgendal, L. H. (2014), Chaperone-like activity of β-casein and its effect on residual in vitro activity of horseradish peroxidase. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2538–2545. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12600
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2014
- Danish Agency of Science
- Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!