Low frequency of filaggrin null mutations in Croatia and their relation with allergic diseases
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 192–198, June 2013
How to Cite
Sabolić Pipinić, I., Varnai, V. M., Turk, R., Breljak, D., Kezić, S. and Macan, J. (2013), Low frequency of filaggrin null mutations in Croatia and their relation with allergic diseases. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 40: 192–198. doi: 10.1111/iji.12006
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- COST Action. Grant Number: BM0903
- Skin Barrier in Atopic Diseases (SKINBAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.