Association of Interleukin 1 beta (IL-1B) gene polymorphism with early pregnancy loss risk in the North Indian population
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 41–43, February 2014
How to Cite
Nair, R. R., Khanna, A. and Singh, K. (2014), Association of Interleukin 1 beta (IL-1B) gene polymorphism with early pregnancy loss risk in the North Indian population. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 41: 41–43. doi: 10.1111/iji.12044
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.