Genetic polymorphisms of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) promoter gene and response to TNF-α inhibitors in Spanish patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 63–68, February 2014
How to Cite
López-Hernández, R., Valdés, M., Campillo, J. A., Martínez-Garcia, P., Salama, H., Salgado, G., Boix, F., Moya-Quiles, M. R., Minguela, A., Sánchez-Torres, A., Miras, M., Garcia, A., Carballo, F., Álvarez-López, M. R. and Muro, M. (2014), Genetic polymorphisms of tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) promoter gene and response to TNF-α inhibitors in Spanish patients with inflammatory bowel disease. International Journal of Immunogenetics, 41: 63–68. doi: 10.1111/iji.12059
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Foundation Seneca
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS). Grant Numbers: PI11/02644, PI11/02686
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
- Fundación para Formación e Investigación Sanitarias de la Región de Murcia (FFIS). Grant Number: CA11/00034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.