Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Laboratory Hematology
Special Issue: International Society for Laboratory Hematology 2014 Educational Issue
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 306–312, June 2014
How to Cite
Zini, G., Kern, W., Brereton, M., Stephens, A. D. (2014), ICSH: on board for new projects. International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 36: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/ijlh.12232
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- 3WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues, 4th edn. Lyon: IARC Press; 2008., , , , , , , .
- 5Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Clinical Flow Cytometric Analysis of Neoplastic Hematolymphoid Cells; Approved Guideline, 2nd edn. CLSI Document H43-A2, Vol. 27, No 11. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI); 2007.
- 10ISO 15189–1012. Medical Laboratories—Requirements for Quality and Competence. Geneva: ISO; 2012.
- 12Clinical Pathology Accreditation (UK) Ltd. Standards for the medical laboratory. 2008. Available from: http://www.cpa-uk.co.uk (accessed 24 March 2014).
- 14Units in the haematological laboratory: a proposal for standardisation. J Lab Med 2001;2001:82–4., .
- 15WHO. Haemoglobin Concentrations for the Diagnosis of Anaemia and Assessment of Severity. Vitamin and Mineral Nutrition Information System. Geneva: WorldHealth Organization; 2011 (WHO/NMH/NHD/MNM/11.1). Available from: (http://www.who.int/vmnis/indicators/haemoglobin.pdf (accessed 24 March 2014).