This research was partially supported by a fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation awarded to Sebastian C. Schuh.
Ideal Values and Counter-ideal Values as Two Distinct Forces: Exploring a Gap in Organizational Value Research
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2013 British Academy of Management and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 211–225, April 2014
How to Cite
Van Quaquebeke, N., Graf, M. M., Kerschreiter, R., Schuh, S. C. and van Dick, R. (2014), Ideal Values and Counter-ideal Values as Two Distinct Forces: Exploring a Gap in Organizational Value Research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 16: 211–225. doi: 10.1111/ijmr.12017
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!