Constructive comments and suggestions from Erkko Autio (Imperial College London), Gerry George (Imperial College London), and from the anonymous reviewers were helpful in revising and improving this paper. This paper is a revised and expanded version of a manuscript entitled ‘The anatomy of the business model: a syntactical review and research agenda’ presented at DRUID Summer Conference 2010, London, June 16–18, and at the 71st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management Meeting 2011, San Antonio (TX), August 12–16. David Klang gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Hilti Corporation (research grant no. 160709).
The Business Model Paradox: A Systematic Review and Exploration of Antecedents
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Academy of Management and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 454–478, October 2014
How to Cite
Klang, D., Wallnöfer, M. and Hacklin, F. (2014), The Business Model Paradox: A Systematic Review and Exploration of Antecedents. International Journal of Management Reviews, 16: 454–478. doi: 10.1111/ijmr.12030
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Hilti Corporation. Grant Number: 160709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!