The authors would like to thank Herman Aguinis, Kevin Keasey, the editor Oswald Jones and three anonymous referees for comments and suggestions on previous versions of this paper. The authors are also grateful to the Research Agency of the Spanish Government, DGI (Grant ECO2010-20741), and Regional Government of Castilla y Leon (Grant SA382A11) for financial support. Pindado acknowledges the financial support from the Education Ministry at the Regional Government of Castilla y Leon (Grant GR144). All errors are our own responsibility.
Family Business Performance from a Governance Perspective: A Review of Empirical Research
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Academy of Management and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 279–311, July 2015
How to Cite
Pindado, J. and Requejo, I. (2015), Family Business Performance from a Governance Perspective: A Review of Empirical Research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 17: 279–311. doi: 10.1111/ijmr.12040
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Research Agency of the Spanish Government. Grant Number: ECO2010-20741
- Regional Government of Castilla y Leon. Grant Number: SA382A11
- Education Ministry at the Regional Government of Castilla y Leon. Grant Number: GR144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!