Funding: The study was funded by the MOE Tier 1 research grant (R-545-000-010–112).
An online Symptom Care and Management System to monitor and support patients receiving chemotherapy: A pilot study
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S1, pages 14–18, February 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19 (Suppl. 1): 14–18 An online Symptom Care and Management System to monitor and support patients receiving chemotherapy: A pilot study, 19:1, 14–18, , , .
Competing interests: None declared.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- MOE Tier 1. Grant Number: R-545-000-010–112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.