Psychological and physical self-management of people with schizophrenia in community psychiatric rehabilitation settings: A qualitative study
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Special Issue: The Journal of Nursing & Human Sciences (JNHS) Special Themed Issue: Healing Practices and Healthcare. Guest Editor: Perri J Bomar. Wiley has published this supplement with financial support from Chiba University Graduate School of Nursing, Japan
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S2, pages 24–33, April 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19 (Suppl. 2): 24–33 psychological and physical self-management of people with schizophrenia in community psychiatric rehabilitation settings: A qualitative study, , , .
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences. Grant Number: 2009-No. 6
- 2The mental health patient. In: Rice R (ed.). Home Care Nursing Practice: Concepts and Application, 4th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Mosby, 2006; 425–442..
- 4Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia: baseline results from Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE) schizophrenia trial and comparison with national estimates from NHANES III. Schizophrenia Research 2005; 80: 19–32., , et al.
- 6[The nutrition improvement guidance for mental patients with life style related disease.] Bulletin of Seibo Zyoshi Junior College 2000; 13: 61–68 (in Japanese)..
- 16[An investigation of lifestyle-related diseases among persons with schizophrenia living in the community.] Bulletin of Yamanashi Prefectural University School of Nursing 2007; 9: 23–33 (in Japanese with English abstract)..
- 17Basics of Qualitative Research. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications, 1990., .
- 18An Introduction to Qualitative Research Edition 4. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2009..
- 19Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Services and Supports for Persons with Disabilities Act. 2006. Available from URL: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/topics/2005/02/tp0214-1.html. Accessed 18 August 2011. (in Japanese).
- 20Grounded theory. In: Smith JA , Harre R , Langenhove L (eds). Rethinking Methods in Psychology. London, Thousand Oaks, CA, New Delhi: Sage Publications, 1995; 27–49..
- 21[Self-care and nursing needs of community life support center for people with psychiatric disabilities.] Bulletin of Kobe City College of Nursing 2010; 14: 21–30. (in Japanese with English abstract)..
- 22[Effective home visit nursing for clients with schizophrenia: its purposes and skills.] Journal of Japan Academy of Nursing Science 2007; 27: 80–91. (in Japanese with English abstract)., , .
- 25[The components and process of effective outpatient nursing care: a meta-study on nursing for individuals living at home.] Journal of School of Nursing Chiba University 2006; 28: 23–28. (in Japanese with English abstract)., , et al.
- 26[The Writings of Hisao Nakai Volume 1.] Tokyo: Iwasaki Gakujutu Shuppansha, 1984; (in Japanese)..
- 27[Life-experiences of peoples with schizophrenia after they were discharged from hospital—Comparisons between first-episode patients and relapsed patients-.] Journal of Japan Academy of Nursing Science 2010; 30: 54–63. (in Japanese with English abstract)., .