Identifying structure and aspects that ‘continuing nursing care’ used in discharge support from hospital to home care in Japan
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Special Issue: The Journal of Nursing & Human Sciences (JNHS) Special Themed Issue: Healing Practices and Healthcare. Guest Editor: Perri J Bomar. Wiley has published this supplement with financial support from Chiba University Graduate School of Nursing, Japan
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S2, pages 50–58, April 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19 (Suppl. 2): 50–58 Identifying structure and aspects that ‘continuing nursing care’ used in discharge support from hospital to home care in Japan, , , , , , .
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Japan Society Promotion of Science KAKENHI. Grant Number: 22390440
- 1The Japan Academy of Nursing Science, The 9-10th study committee for nursing terminology. Academic Nursing Terms. 2011. Available from URL: http://www.jans.umin.ac.jp/naiyo/pdf/terms_120604.pdf Accessed 5 September 2012 (in Japanese).
- 2The committee of Social welfare in the Ministry of Health and Labour. Seventh Meeting Report. 2012. Available from URL: http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/seisaku/syakaihosyou/syutyukento/dai7/gijisidai.html. Accessed 20 August 2012 (in Japanese).
- 3Concept analysis: an evolutionary view. In: Rodgers BL , Kanafl KA (eds). Concept Development in Nursing; Foundations, Techniques, and Applications, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA, USA: Saunders, 2000; 77–102..
- 4The Practice of Case Management. USA: Sage Publications, Inc, 1989..
- 5Case management wo toinaosu. Social Welfare Studies (Shakai Fukushi Kenkyu) 1991; 52: 96–101 (in Japanese)..
- 6Case management and social work: rekishi-teki na keii to jissenriron. Doshisha Women's College of Liberal Arts Annual Reports of Studies 2001; 52: 150–173 (in Japanese)..
- 7Case management to ha nanika: Kensyo case management no kanousei. Monthly Welfare 1994; 77: 36–39 (in Japanese)..
- 8Case Management no riron to jissai. Tokyo: Tyuohoki, 1992 (in Japanese)..
- 9Nursing Case Management: Taiin keikaku to Kurityikaru pasu. Tokyo: Igakusyoin, 1998 (in Japanese)..
- 10Managed Care ni okeru case management to discharge planning. Japanese Journal of Nursing 2000; 64: 936–942..
- 11Case Management Society of America website. 2000 Available from URL: http://www.cmsa.org/Home/CMSA/WhatisaCaseManager/tabid/224/default.aspx Accessed 14 December 2012.
- 16Terminal-ki ni zaitaku-tyuusinnjoumyakueiyou wo dounyu shita huan no aru kourei-kanja kazoku he no taiinshien. Proceedings of Hokkaido Social Insurance Hospital 2007; 6: 7–10 (in Japanese)., .
- 17The role of nurses in discharge planning for the elderly; cooperation with the community. Journal of Nursing Health Science Research 2006; 6: 67–75., .
- 18Factors in long-hospitalization and issues of support for discharge in acute care units in hospital for the elderly: the focus-group interview among nurses. Journal of Health Care and Nursing 2006; 2: 73–81., , et al.
- 19Koureisya no syumatuki ni okeru care management. Japanese Journal of Care Management 2009; 8: 31–38..
- 20Taiinshien ni SST wo donyushi syakaishigen wo riyoushita 1jirei : Tasyokusyu To Tomoni Sasaeru Taiinshien Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2010; 53: 56–60 (in Japanese)..
- 21Discharge support practices that strengthened the regional alliance: analysis of two cases effectively used of the discharge conference prior to a hospital discharge. Japanese Journal of Cancer and Chemotherapy 2009; 36: 153–155., , , , , .
- 22Korei-Fukumaku-Toseki-Kanja no Chiiki-RenkeiPass ni yoru keizokukango no jujitu wo kokoromite. Kidney and Dialysis 2007; 63: 227–230., , , .
- 23Tougousittyousyou-Koureisya he no Taiinnsienn. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2008; 51: 224–228..
- 24Sai-nyuinsita Rounennki-Utubyoukanja no Taiinnsien. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2009; 52: 42–43., , .
- 25Tyouki nyuin kanja no taiinshien he no torikumi. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2008; 51: 629–633 (in Japanese)..
- 26Homeless kanja he no taiinshien : kangoshi to PSW to no kyoudousagyou ni yori taiinga jitugen shita syourei. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2010; 53: 154–155 (in Japanese)., , , , , .
- 27Seisinnka Tyouki-Nyuuinkanja wo Kakaeru Koureisyakazoku to no shinraikannkei no Koutiku. Journal of Japanese Nursing Association; Psychiatric Nursing 2010; 41: 36–39., , , .
- 28Implementation of discharge planning in the care of hospitalized older adults; focus on involvement of home care providers at hospitals. Japanese Journal of Public Health 2008; 58: 456–464 (in Japanese)., , , , .
- 29Ninchisyougai wo yusuru Koureisya to sonokazoku ni tai suru Ishiketteishien. Journal of Japanese Nursing Association; Gerontological Nursing 2010; 40: 99–101..
- 30Kaigoryoku no Toboshisayueni Nyuinntonari Syakaikannkyou no seibiga Mottomo Yukouna Chiryou to natta Koureikannja no taiinshienn-jirei. Biomedicine & Therapeutics 2004; 38: 124–127., , , , .
- 31Effective inpatient ward round by discharge support team: a report of the inpatient ward round at acute hospital specialized in elderly patient. Japanese Journal of Cancer and Chemotherapy 2010; 37: 166–168 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 32Judo ninchisyou kanja no taiinshien ni okeru sisetu tono renkei. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2010; 53: 75–79 (in Japanese)..
- 33Analysis of the requirements for discharge planning from general hospital wards of older patients requiring post-discharge care at home: assessment of the results of a follow-up. Study Japan Academy of Community Health Nursing 2009; 12: 50–58 (in Japanese)., , .
- 34Tasyokusyu to susumeru taiinshien: kannja wo ‘suminareta-machi’ ni kaesou project kara. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2010; 53: 280–281 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 35Discussion on care management operation of a visiting nurse : a case of increased ADL by the support of independent life. Japanese Journal of Cancer and Chemotherapy 2002; 29: 461–464 (in Japanese)..
- 36Rounenki stoma zousetu kanja no keizoku kanngo he no kadai. STOMA 2006; 13: 28–29 (in Japanese)., , .
- 37Discharge support for elderly dementia patient and the family caregiver: approach for obstacles to successful early discharge. Kitasato International Nursing Science 2008; 10: 21–26 (in Japanese)., .
- 38Development of screening tool to predict needs of discharge planning for elderly patients upon hospital admission (part 2) validation of screening in a university hospital. Journal of Japan Society for Healthcare Administration 2005; 42: 37–49 (in Japanese)., .
- 39Judoninchisyokanja no taiinnshien ni okeru shisetu tono rennkei. Japanese Psychiatric Nursing Society 2010; 53: 75–79..
- 40Screening of social background at adminission for elderly is effective for early discharge. Journal of the Eastern Japan Association of Orthopaedics and Traumatology 2010; 22: 194–197 (in Japanese)., , , , , .
- 42An analysis of the nursing contribution to chronic disease management. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2008; 46: 119–130., .