Funding: This study was generously funded by a Northern Health small research grant.
Characteristics and outcomes of patients requiring unplanned transfer from subacute to acute care
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 186–196, April 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19: 186–196 Characteristics and outcomes of patients requiring unplanned transfer from subacute to acute care, , , , .
Conflicts of interest: None.
Author contributions: JC and MM conceived the study and designed the trial. MM, JC, RL and RC obtained research funding. JC, MM and RC supervised the conduct of the trial and data collection. RL collected the study data. JC analysed the study data. JC drafted the manuscript, and all authors contributed substantially to its revision. JC takes responsibility for the paper as a whole.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Northern Health small research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.