Korean nurses’ perceived facilitators and barriers in provision of end-of-life care
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 334–343, June 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19: 334–343 Korean nurses’ perceived facilitators and barriers in provision of end-of-life care, , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!