No conflict of interest has been declared by the author.
Quality of life and anticipatory grieving among parents living with a child with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 288–294, June 2013
How to Cite
International Journal of Nursing Practice 2013; 19: 288–294 Quality of life and anticipatory grieving among parents living with a child with cerebral palsy.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Deanship of Scientific Research/The University of Jordan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.