Disclosure challenges among people living with HIV in Thailand
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 374–380, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-J., Li, L., Iamsirithaworn, S. and Khumtong, S. (2013), Disclosure challenges among people living with HIV in Thailand. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 374–380. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12084
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: NIMH P30 MH-58107, NIMH 5K01MH085503
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: NINR R01-NR009922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.