Warren Reich is the Research and Evaluation Manager at The Family Center in New York City.
Medication adherence feedback intervention predicts improved human immunodeficiency virus clinical markers
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 577–583, December 2013
How to Cite
Reich, W. A. (2013), Medication adherence feedback intervention predicts improved human immunodeficiency virus clinical markers. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 577–583. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12100
I wish to thank Paul Boxer, David Holtgrave, Jan Hudis, Andrea Vial, and Dave Nimmons for their comments on an earlier version of this paper, and to Julia Sanchez, Ikponmwosa Edorisiagbon, and Stephanie Mendez for their assistance in data collection. This research was supported in part by a grant from the Pfizer Foundation.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Pfizer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.