Patients' satisfaction with the quality of nursing care provided: The Saudi experience
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 584–590, December 2013
How to Cite
Atallah, M. A., Hamdan-Mansour, A. M., Al-Sayed, M. M. and Aboshaiqah, A. E. (2013), Patients' satisfaction with the quality of nursing care provided: The Saudi experience. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 584–590. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12102
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.