Orthopaedic inpatient rehabilitation conducted by nursing staff in acute orthopaedic wards in Taiwan
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 618–626, December 2013
How to Cite
Lin, P.-C., Wang, C.-H., Liu, Y.-Y. and Chen, C.-S. (2013), Orthopaedic inpatient rehabilitation conducted by nursing staff in acute orthopaedic wards in Taiwan. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 618–626. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12113
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC98-2314-B-038-017-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.