Are we ready for personalized cancer risk management? The view from breast-care providers
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 39–45, February 2014
How to Cite
Komatsu, H. and Yagasaki, K. (2014), Are we ready for personalized cancer risk management? The view from breast-care providers. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 39–45. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12115
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Sports, and Science Technology of Japan, Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 21659512
- 4Genomics and nursing practice: Advancing the nursing profession. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 2008; 13: DOI: 10.3912/OJIN.Vol13No01Man01., , .
- 5Genetics, genomics, and cancer risk assessment: State of the art and future directions in the era of personalised medicine. CA: Cancer Journal for Clinicians 2011; 61: 327–359., , , , .
- 9Tamoxifen and breast cancer incidence among women with inherited mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2: National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP–P1) Breast Cancer Prevention Trial. Journal of the American Medical Association 2001; 286: 2251–2256., , et al.
- 13Symbolic Interactionism: Perspective and Method. Goto M (tr.). Tokyo: Keisoshobo;  1991..
- 14Basics of Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques. Newbury Park, CA, USA: Sage, 1990., .