The mediating role of health professionals' recommendation in the uptake of colorectal cancer testing among older Chinese adults
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 170–178, April 2014
How to Cite
Choi, K.-c., Chan, H. Y., Chan, D. N., Lam, W. W., Chan, C. W., Ho, S. S., Cheng, K. K., Goggins, W. B., Shiu, A. T. and So, W. K. (2014), The mediating role of health professionals' recommendation in the uptake of colorectal cancer testing among older Chinese adults. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12118
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.