Hand hygiene compliance among the nursing staff in freestanding nursing homes in Taiwan: A preliminary study
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 46–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W.-I., Liang, S.-Y., Wu, S.-F. V. and Chuang, Y.-H. (2014), Hand hygiene compliance among the nursing staff in freestanding nursing homes in Taiwan: A preliminary study. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12120
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Taipei Medical University. Grant Number: TMU100-AE1-B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.