First author information: Ying-hui Jin, #312 Yuquan Road, Nankai District, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +086-13612153066
Reporting and methodological quality of systematic reviews or meta-analyses in nursing field in China
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 70–78, February 2014
How to Cite
Jin, Y.-h., Ma, E.-t., Gao, W.-j., Hua, W. and Dou, H.-y. (2014), Reporting and methodological quality of systematic reviews or meta-analyses in nursing field in China. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12123
Conflict of interest: We declared that we had no financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that can inappropriately influence our work.
Source of support: This paper was performed without funding.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- 1Development of the concept of Evidence-Based Nursing. Zhonghua Yi Shi Za Zhi 2012; 42: 26–29., .
- 3The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of studies that evaluate health care interventions: Explanation and elaboration. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 2009; 62: e1–34., , et al.
- 5Writing quality evaluation of papers on systematic reviews on randomized controlled trials published in Domestic Nursing Journals. Journal of Nursing (China) 2011; 18: 8–12., , .
- 13Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of InterventionsVersion 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from URL: http://www.cochrane-handbook.org. Accessed May 2011., .
- 16Evaluation on articles with randomly controlled clinical nursing test in published ‘Nursing Research’. Nursing Research 2002; 16: 183–185., , .
- 18PRISMA Group. Reprint—preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: The PRISMA statement. Physical Therapy 2009; 89: 873–880., , , ,