Factors affecting metacognition of undergraduate nursing students in a blended learning environment
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 233–241, June 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, L.-L. and Hsieh, S.-I. (2014), Factors affecting metacognition of undergraduate nursing students in a blended learning environment. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 233–241. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12131
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 96–2520-S-227-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.