This study was funded by the University of Jordan, grant number (55/2010–2011)
Difference in perception between nurses and patients related to patients' health locus of control
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 242–249, June 2014
How to Cite
Hamdan-Mansour, A. M., Marmash, L. R., Alayyan, R. and Hyarat, S. Y. (2014), Difference in perception between nurses and patients related to patients' health locus of control. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12132
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- University of Jordan. Grant Number: 55/2010–2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.