Effects of a community-based intervention on cardio-metabolic risk and self-care behaviour in older adults with metabolic syndrome
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 212–220, April 2014
How to Cite
Kim, C.-J., Park, J.-W. and Park, H.-R. (2014), Effects of a community-based intervention on cardio-metabolic risk and self-care behaviour in older adults with metabolic syndrome. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12139
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Tailored Health Visiting Service Program, Suwon Public Health Centres
- Department of Nursing, Graduate School, Ajou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.